Created: Friday, October 13, 2017 @ 19:00:00 EST
Updated: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 @ 23:19:00 EST
This document governs how your privacy is handled on this website as well as what kinds of information are collected from you. Any capitalized terms not defined in this document are defined in our Terms and Conditions.
"Non Personal Information (NPI)" Any information collected from you that cannot be used to identify you as a person. This information is collected automatically by our website. While uncommon, this may also include any publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information (PII)" Any non-public information that is collected from you in order to provide you with our services. This information may include your:
- e-mail address
- any other related information you provide to us or that we obtain
Information We Collect
During normal usage of this website, we do not collect any information from you.
Under no circumstances are you required to provide us with any of your Personally Identifiable Information to use this website.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our website, various systems may automatically collect and record information about your computer, your browser, or your interaction with the site. This information is typically considered Non Personal Information. See below for more information:
- Third Party Tracking Tools This website uses third party tracking utilities to help improve the performance and features of our Website. These utilities are designed only to collect Non-Personal Information regarding your use of our website. You are aware, however, that since these tools are created and managed by third-parties out of our control, we have no control over what information is actually captured and how such parties use and protect that information. Despite this, we can ensure that we will protect your information to the best of our ability.
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. The information we automatically collect from you is:
- the IP address of your computer/proxy that you used to access the Internet
- your web browser type (also known as your useragent string) which includes the following information:
- operating system
- operating system version
- web agent name
- web agent version
- basic browser capabilities
- the address of the page you have accessed
- other information about your request This information is strictly for logging purposes, and it is in no way shared with any third party at any time.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties Under no circumstances do we sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for any purposes.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our website, services, and stream. We will not, under any circumstances, sell, or distribute this information to any third party. In addition, at no time is your Personally Identifiable Information ever included in such aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of EmptySora_ and our affiliates.
Do Not Track ("DNT")
We do not support the Do Not Track ("DNT") feature in modern web browsers. The purpose of this feature is to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked, and the option can be enabled or disabled by visiting your browser's preferences or settings page.
Protecting Your Child's Privacy
This website is designed mainly individuals over the age of 13 ("Child") in terms of content. However, it is entirely possible that a child may use our website or services. In such cases, if you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our website or services. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is utilizing this website or its services and would like to expunge any information related to your child's account, you may use the contact link in the footer to request that the information be expunged. Please keep in mind, however, that we may ask for verification of your relationship to the child before we honor such a request.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.
Your information is never shared with third parties, and never will be.